Monday, April 20, 2009

Mona Vie

So, I am not one to sign up for any MLM or Pyramid scheme, but my friend gave me a bottle of Mona*Vie and I decided to try it for a week. I noticed I had increased energy and that my joints felt a little better. When my bottle ran out, I didn't think anything of it. All of a sudden, I noticed that I was getting sluggish and my joint cracks and pains were returning. So, I signed up.

I gave myself a MonaVie facial and my skin looked great!! I just used a gel pack from the fridge and put it all over my face, let it dry and washed it off. It was cooling and my skin was tight and younger looking. I guess all of those anti-oxidents actually do something.

https://www.mymonavie.com/MCHD/

Check it out, if you want to try it.

No comments: